Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Soirée prep

Our pastor's wife gave me a shopping bag full of these 5x7 frames because I said I could use some for the soiree. I was not expecting a bag full! Took me awhile to figure out that each frame was covered with a cloudy, protective film.
I designed and printed out 10 flyers of what we do at church (Easter traditions, the Thankoffering dinner, the preschool, donuts, etc.) and plan to set one on each table. It's a good thing I take a lot of pictures at events. I only had to ask my friend M for a couple pictures of Vacation Bible School. The rest are from my personal photos. The trickiest part was cutting the 8.5x11 paper down to a 5x7 but my math was right!
I've made a few soiree graphics for Facebook posts. This is my favorite with the party cat.
This happened a while ago. I went to church to pick up the 150th anniversary binder so I could rearrange some pages in it. I held the spine in my hand and all the pages fell out onto the parlor floor. Gave me the opportunity to rearrange them all.
It's basically a photo album of our anniversary year. I take pictures and put them on pages with copy, print them and add them to the binder. We've accomplished a lot already and I expect we'll have it on display at the soiree.

No comments:

Post a Comment