Thursday, December 21, 2023

Shiny tree and ‘helpers’

These two couldn't resist jumping up on the table to "help" me wrap Christmas presents.
So I had already posted a picture of our Christmas tree but not the ornaments I used, one of my summer garage sale finds. I think I paid $2 (maybe $4?) for the bag and it turned out to have 30-something in it.
I dont think they're vintage but they certainly have that look. The tree lights up the living room pretty well when it's the only light on in the room.
It was easy to decorate without hauling all the usual ornaments in from the garage. We used gold and silver bead garland but it's really hard to see unless you're standing close and even then the silver blends in a bit too much. Nowhere to hide the pickle this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment