Sunday, December 3, 2023

Christmas finds

Allison and I went to a Christmas bazaar for the local animal shelter yesterday morning.
This will be a tough sell - a personalized ornament.
B and I were discussing whether I should fill a stocking for E's boyfriend. I found this blue one at the bazaar that sort of matches the kids' stockings so I bought it. Allison said it would be nice for D to have a stocking to open when he comes over on Christmas since E will obviously have one. B is not convinced.
This is a huge pot of white, fake poinsettias. It was marked $4 and since it fits in with my theme this year I had to have it. Took the price tag off at home and found they initially priced it at $8.
My other "finds" - a pretty candy dish, pinecone candleholders (they even gave me the candles), some hand towels for the bathroom and a thing to wrap around a wine bottle, probably to give to our new neighbors. All that and I didn't even spend $10. The money goes to good cause. Maybe I should go back today and spend some more. Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment