Monday, December 25, 2023

Christmas morning

L came home last night about 9 p.m. She said the GPS took her sowntown on the Dan Ryan instead of the Tri-State. Yikes. But she made it! We had to wait for her to wake up to get Christmas started.
This was some makeup she wanted. It was like a pinata. B held it and she pulled the string ...
and all this makeup came out!
We got B an Illinois sweatshirt.
We also got him a new mouse. It's a gaming mouse. We joked that his presents got progressively better as he opened them.
L got Andy a nice Illini polo shirt.
L gave me some Toms. They seem a little tight but she promises they'll loosen up. Andy got me a really nice Coach tote-ish bag. It might be too big. I love the light gray color though.
August hiding. I sent the pic to Allison and she said he's keeping her seat warm.
E and D came over around 10 a.m. I was busy getting ready for the dinner so I didn't get any pictures of them opening their presents.
Awww!

No comments:

Post a Comment