Sunday, October 22, 2023

More scrapbooking

Darla set out peanuts this morning and pretty soon the blue jays appeared.
Sammy sunning himself in the window.
We decided to get out of the house and take a drive. Darla had never seen the double arches by Staunton and they were on my school bus route for so many years. Cindy and I directed her along out old bus route. Lots of newer houses where there were none before.
Just because we were in the area,e stopped at the Pink Elephant antique mall. It's a site along Route 66 but when we were kids it was Livingston High School, The gym floor, scoreboard and stage curtains are still there. Darla and I went to basketball games there.
Driving along part of Route 66 just like we did so many times as teens. We ended up at Red Robin in Edwardsville for lunch.
We got back o Darla's just before Alice arrived. Time to get back to scrapbooking!
I finished all of the pictures I brought. My family album is all caught up.
My bag of scraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment