Monday, October 9, 2023

Busy Sunday

Andy was at O'Hare early Sunday to catch a flight for work (golfing) in California. Here's his breakfast in the new United Club.
I made a Creamy German Coleslaw for the church's potluck. You're supposed to being something representing your heritage and this was as German as I could get ... that was easy.
Then I was helping out in Connect with my friend, J. We had nine kids all, fortunately, well behaved. Here they're crawling around pretending to be lions while we played "In the Jungle." They liked the song so much they asked us to play it again so they could dance.
After church my friend, LL, and I started taking pictures of members for the 150th anniversary board we're going to put on display in January to kick off the year. This is my friend, LS, and her daughter. I love how they're holding hands.
We took about 15 pictures then it was time to go to the first church potluck since Fellowship Hall was renovated.
On the West Coast, E and D went to Issaquah's Salmon Days. They did see salmon but they loved this kitten.
E said it was six weeks old. Too bad they can't have another pet or this kitten might have gotten a new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment