Monday, October 23, 2023

Back to the ‘burbs

After Cindy and Alice went home yesterday I got to (sort of) see Darla's other cat, Seymour. He was hiding in her bedroom all weekend.
Picture Darla sent of me scrapbooking. I finished 26 single pages.
Sammy watching me leave, probably making sure I leave. Apparently, I had been sleeping in his room.
Stop at ISU at Avanti's. We'll have gondolas for dinner. The car also hit 8,000 miles on the way into Normal.
Lots of color along I-55 ... and combines and corn. It's harvest time.
Darla did all of the grocery shopping, cooking and dishes all weekend, as well as cleaning the entire house and hosting me overnight. Cindy, Alice and I conspired to send her these flowers today as a thank you. They're so pretty and she was surprised. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment