Sunday, October 29, 2023

Last donut day

The moon was absolutely gorgeous yesterday morning as I drove to church for my 6:30 a.m. donut shift.
Capt. Andy went in at 10 p.m. Friday night to start making the frosting for the end-of-the-year special donuts.
They were delicious. My shift was three hours outside and the line never slowed. We kept running put of donuts because the donuts had to cool before being frosted.
This was the inside operation.
Andy convinced his law partner Rob to come in and fry donuts.
The early outside operation. I was the coffee person but coffee is self-serve so I was helping give people their donuts.
Andy finished his captain shift then came outside to work as a cashier. He came home and slept while Allison and I went to a church rummage sale and found lots of goodies. After that, Andy woke up and we went grocery shopping. We were tired so we ordered pizza for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment