Tuesday, November 15, 2022

So sweet

Our church hosted a big choral concert Sunday afternoon that we didn't go to because we had to clean out Andy's office and because it's not my type of music. I did, though, volunteer to bring cookies for the reception afterwards so I took them to church that morning. My friend, L, who sucked me i to publicizing the concert and is my co-chair for the church's 150th anniversary, dropped my plate off Sunday night. She also brought me mini pumpkin muffins ...
and these beautiful truffles from her recent trip to Minnesota, What a nice surprise! She said the concert was well-attended and brought in $1,250 in freewill donations. It will be interesting to see if that covers the costs of paying for the music, soloists and musicians.

No comments:

Post a Comment