Saturday, November 26, 2022

Day of decorating

Andy brought in the Christmas decorations this morning then left to go to the driving range. Hmmm. He's going to owe me for that. This is our newest ornament. We got it at ISU a couple of weeks ago.
At least B helped out.
I ordered two boxes of the shatterproof ornaments from Wal-mart when they were marked down to $2 a box. I must have found eight or so that were dented. I was able to fix the dent on one, but the next one I tried broke in my hand so the rest of the dented ones went in the garbage.
In the midst of decorating I found August snoozing in L's bottom drawer. That's a new spot for him.
Since I did most of the decorating, I had Andy come out shopping with me. We stopped for cheeseballs before going home and putting up the outdoor decorations.
Schubert stopped by to check things out.

No comments:

Post a Comment