Saturday, October 16, 2010

Surprise!


Darla's mom surprised her today with a cake to celebrate the end of her Creative Memories career. She gathered all of Darla's customers for a mini-party. Her mom also had all of us sign a card. Darla was overwhelmed.

Here's the room full of women with all their scrapbooking essentials busy at work:

Tonight Cindy and I went with Darla and two fellow croppers to Pizza Hut. We came back and continued scrapbooking. I was almost done with the three scrapbooks I brought, then looked into the photo case I had of L's photos. That's when I found the pictures from spring break. I had to pull out pages I already completed and slide in another page to keep everything in chronological order. Good thing I had enough pictures to do both sides of the page.

Here's Cindy working on her scrapbook:

No comments:

Post a Comment