Friday, August 25, 2023

Work things

The museum is in an old fire station. My office is upstairs and it's quite a distance between the first and second floors. I might get into shape going up and down this staircase a few times a day. Those Boy Scouts at the top startle me every time lol.
They preserved two of the holes where the old firepoles were. I can look through them to the first floor.
Interesting black bathroom fixtures. Not sure I've seen that anywhere else.
I'll have to ask how the museum ended up with these windows from the high school. They're on the side of my office. Pretty.
This control key is making me a little crazy. I don't use it much but every so often I'll notice it's off the keyboard again.
This was interesting. The high school student newspaper was printed in green ink for the issue before Christmas in 1946.
And to prove that kids have always been kids, look closely at this picture. Whoever this paper originally belonged to drew a beard and moustache on one of the commencement speakers' pictures, 1935.

No comments:

Post a Comment