Monday, August 28, 2023

Chilly outdoor concert

It was over 100 degrees last week, cooled off and was chilly enough at our friend Leslie's outdoor concert last night that we had to put light jackets on. I even wore jeans. She thinks it was the 40th house concert she has hosted.
She cooked burgers and brats and everyone brought sides. I made the corn salad.
Andy wanted to open a beer but he didn't have an opener. Then I noticed our opener on the ground. We think it fell out of his chair. The last time he used the chair was probably at her concert earlier this summer.
The band all cover songs and some I like but overall I didn't think they were very good. Didn't help that they started performing late and the keyboardist arrived even later.
It was coolo see this hummingbird fluttering around in one of the back yard trees.
And we got home to find Schubert sleeping on the back porch.

No comments:

Post a Comment