Saturday, June 4, 2022

Yard sale finds

Allison and I went to a few yard sales yesterday and ended up out by Julie ...
so we met up and went to a few more sales.
Among my finds were two Vera Bradley duffles - the large pink one is the Boysenberry pattern and the other, I think it's the medium tote, is the Sierra pattern. I got them both for $5.
At one sale a former Pampered Chef consultant was getting rid of things. I got the pizza cutter for 75 cents ($23 on the website) and the tortilla warmer for $2 ($15 on the website.)
I couldn't resist a few Christmas things. This red and green wooden bead garland is 9 feet long. I saw it online for $16. I paid $1 for each strand.
I bought four of these candle holders for $1 each. I think they'll (sort of) fit in with a gold and silver-themed Christmas. It was a good bargain-hunting day.

No comments:

Post a Comment