Sunday, June 12, 2022

American English concert

Allison told me about the Beatles impersonators, American English, free concert at the Berwyn Library last night so Andy and I decided to join her. The weather was perfect.
They handed out fans shaped like guitars and gave us a few other freebies.
They started the show in their early 1960s outfits ...
then did some songs from Sgt. Pepper's ...
and finished up at the end of the band's career. I was impressed with the costume changes. Wasn't expecting that.
Allison got there early and staked out a spot for us in about the third row, but look at all the people behind us. Even the fire department showed up to hear the show.
Libraries are places of learning and I figured out that Verano (L's Buick) is "summer" in Spanish. I took two years of Spanish in high school but don't recall learning the seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment