Monday, July 19, 2021

And then there were two

Another plastic owl has been spotted in the neighbor's yard. Maybe it was there before, hiding in a tree? But they did reposition them from last week. Now they're facing the alley. The one on the ladder turns its head and makes a sound. The neighbor said she's trying to scare away birds that the next door neighbor is amply feeding. I like watching birds but there's a lot of birds hanging around.
Meanwhile I'm trying to keep the squirrels away from my tomatoes. This was the second one they've nabbed. Grrr.
I've been spraying this animal deterrent we bought when the squirrels were stealing L's cocoa bombs as they chilled on the front porch. I also read that they don't like the smell of apple cider vinegar. Let's hope it all works.

No comments:

Post a Comment