Saturday, August 22, 2020

Settling in


I told her it would be nice if she could send me some pics of what she’s been doing on and around campus. She sent me a picture of a soybean field. I wonder if she knew it was a bean field or someone told her. Her roommate is an agriculture major from Southern Illinois. How about pics with people?


This is better. L with new friends on the city bus headed to Walmart on Friday. And they’re all wearing their masks ... and the right way too.


And she made it to the bookstore. This could be dangerous for her bank account. I’m sure she didn’t leave empty-handed but she was picking up a couple of Amazon packages sent to lockers there for safe-keeping.


L has maintained her mask business since moving to college. She took a sewing machine, fabric, elastic, vinyl, the Cricut press, etc. She texted me this picture of a mask and scrunching she sewed at 12:30 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment