Saturday, May 16, 2020

My Triangle flowers


Andy and I went to Good Earth Greenhouse today to spend the gift card the Triangle class got me for Teacher's Appreciation Week. We had $100 on the card and bought this hanging plant ...


and this one...


and a hydrangea. Someone sent us a beautiful pink hydrangea when E was born but it didn't come with any card so we never knew who it was from and no one ever asked us about receiving it. We also didn't realize we could have planted it. I've been wanting one since so 23 years later, I have my hydrangea. Fingers crossed that it thrives.


We wanted to spend the whole gift card so Andy suggested some annuals. We planted them and moved the planter to a sunny area.


This is the finished planter. I also planted a few sunflower seeds (from last years' flowers) by the utility box alongside the house and petunias in the garage window boxes. I also moved the plants my teaching partner got me as an end-of-the-year gift to the outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment