Saturday, March 23, 2019

Doing their own thing

Everyone had their own plans today. Andy and E went golfing.


B got up and we went to get his hair cut. Also stopped at Kohl's to buy him a pair of sandals.


I even bought him lunch. I took this picture at a stoplight and he was chastising me for being on my phone. He's quite the rule-follower.


L went downtown with two friends Thursday night to get these badges for the C2E2 event at McCormick Place. One of her friends, a senior, drove (!) in rush hour (!) to get the tickets. She didn't tell me they went down there until she was back home. She didn't want me to worry. Yikes.


L tried on the Totoro dress Aunt Allison made her a couple of years ago and though she got it on, the top was pretty tight. E came to the rescue and added material on both sides.


Here she is all dressed up and ready for the day at C2E2.


L with her friends, M and B, at C2E2. Andy drove them to McCormick Place before his golf game this morning, but they took the El home.

No comments:

Post a Comment