Saturday, February 10, 2018

Unexpected purchase


We dropped Mayu off at a meeting in Chicago this morning and Andy suggested we start looking at used cars - with no plans to buy today - to replace my Malibu. We went to a local Chevy dealer and tried a newer Malibu but it seemed a lot wider and longer than my 2004. Andy wanted to try a Buick he knew they had in their used-car inventory and it was smaller than the Malibu and provided a smoother ride. We haggled a little and got the price to where we thought it was OK (after I put my coat on, stood up and was headed out the door). L enjoyed the complimentary sodas - she had two.


Not the color I would have chosen, but L said she loves it.


At least it has heated seats! Four hours later (really) we were headed out the door.


And L asked for a late lunch at Taco Bell. I hadn't been there in years, maybe even a decade or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment