Saturday, September 8, 2012

My boys


Andy and B worked together to make homemade chicken nuggets for lunch. Earlier today L and neighborhood friend, B, made me breakfsat - half a bagel, a microwaved breakfast sandwich, strawberries and a large (plastic!) glass of orange juice. The girls even took the clothes out of the dryer and folded them. Darla decided we should cancel the scrapbooking crop we had planned for next weekend. We had been planning this for months! I'm so disappointed. I've been taking lots of Advil today. My hand feels like it's asleep. Andy did doughnuts this morning with our neighbor whom he learned is an ER doc at Rush. He said the injury sounds like an easy fix and not to worry about it. Let's hope so.

On a brighter note, E scored 36 in her golf meet last night, playing varsity, and came home happy. She was a little shocked when she called to say the meet was over and L said, "Mom's in the hospital." I wasn't actually in the hospital, but E (and the whole golf team) got the story from Allison. They sent along wishes for a speedy recovery. Aww!

No comments:

Post a Comment