Thursday, September 6, 2012

Kitty catastrophe


I made an appointment this afternoon to take the kittens to a local vet to get their booster shot. Fortunately, the appointment was at 3:30 p.m. so L would be able to go with me. We put the kittens in the cardboard cat carrier when received when we adopted them. By time we reached the sidewalk that runs alongside our house, the bottom of the carrier flew open and the cats were on the parkway. August ran under my car which was parked on the street, and Muffles just sat there, scared stiff. L was able to put Muffles back in the box and reach under the car for August. Meanwhile, she was screaming the whole time. I'm not sure I would have been able to catch both of them without L. She's my hero. The vet said the cats would be a little "slow" for about a day after their shots. Above is Muffles just relaxing once we got him back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment