Sunday, September 9, 2012

Fellowship Hour

Our church's hospitality group is going through a leadership transition and to help out with that, each council member signed up to host a Fellowship Hour. My day was today though Andy ended up doing all the workbecause of my hand. I was pretty pleased with myself that I took a shower and got dressed (bra even!) by myself. Anyway, for Fellowship Hour I bought a couple of pounds of grapes, strawberries, a pineaaple, two boxes of crackers and two pounds of cheese slices, a veggie tray with baby carrots, grape tomatoes and broccoli with ranch dip and a bag of Chip-Ahoy cookies. And most of it was gone before half the church got to the basement! L got into an argument with one little (did I say out-of-control?) boy who opened the cookies before church and ate six! His sister tried to convince me it wasn't his fault that he ate six cookies. Really? I said it was his fault that he was in the kitchen when he shouldn't have been and was opening and taking things that didn't belong to him. I had a talk with his mother. Here's an idea - watch your kid and know where he is instead of letting him run around the building like a madman! At least my turn at Fellowship Hour is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment