Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Lucky us!

Andy got a call at work yesterday telling him we'd won a drawing at a local store for a gift basket. I like to enter those things and usually forget that I did. He picked it up last night before his golf lesson but waited till he got home (smart guy, eh?) to open it so I could see everything. The girls could hardly wait to help him tear off the plastic wrap.

Inside were a variety of Tassos products: roasted red peppers, two kinds of extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, two types of olive bruschettas (Andy can eat those!), sun-dried tomatoes, pitted Kalamata olives, an apron, a dish to pour olive oil in for bread-dipping and a box of Whole Foods orzo. I looked up what I could online to figure out a value of the gift basket and got $52.10 without counting the orzo or apron. Pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment