Saturday, January 6, 2024

E’s last full day

E leaves today so I had to get her to try to teach me to knit. She makes it look easy. I'm not sure I can do it without her.
She also showed me how to make Facebook graphics on a new app. I'm better at that than knitting.
And she's cleaned up after August, who here is snuggled in beside her as she warms herself on the heater. She's kept herself busy. I drove L's car to work so she could use my car and go to Dunkin' every day for tea. Then she'd do some shopping and she's been making dragon eyeballs for the intern games at work.
These are the dragon eyes. (Proof I'm not crazy.) There's another batch on the floor that she needs to keep separate for some reason.
At Disney, L and Cindy were in Hollywood Studios yesterday. They had drinks and a charcuterie tray at our favorite people-watching spot.
and a big donut?
Cindy is still winning the character count. She saw Daisy Duck then later sent a picture near Woody and Jesse. I don't think L is trying to beat her.
L even found time to hang out with a friend from the College Program who's still in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment