Monday, January 8, 2024

Anniversary photos

Since early October my anniversary committee co-chair and I took pictures of church members for an anniversary photo board. We even set up a background and a light (hers). I took the pictures while she chased people down. It's a good partnership. We were available to take photos after church for weeks before deciding to take them by appointment since we (I) had to get this board together.
I printed and attached everyone's names. My scrapbooking skills came in handy. The pictures turned out better than I had expected.
Doing this at home was a bit challenging.
I have a better picture of this family for the board but I love this one.
A preview of the boards I sent my co-chair and eventually posted on Facebook.
Our minister (ok, his wife probably) even used the picture I took for his family's Christmas card. That's a nice endorsement.
Yesterday they were on display for the congregation to see. The anniversary year has begun!
And the anniversary logo was printed on the bulletin, and will be for the year. I had forgotten we asked for that until I saw it.

No comments:

Post a Comment