Friday, January 26, 2024

Busy, rainy night

Yay! The frame for the proclamation from the governor for the church's 150th anniversary came yesterday and it fits perfectly and looks good!
We have plans for tonight so we did the grocery shopping and errands last night ... in the rain. Stopped by our local library and saw that the flier I submitted for a church event in late February was posted. (Didn't see the one I sent for the museum though. Hmmm.)
We stocked ip on lemonade for an upcoming church pizza party (on sale two for $2) and dropped it off in the church fridge. Nice that Andy has a church key.
I updated the anniversary binder while I was there with pictures from the night we received the village's anniversary proclamation.
And the ground has thawed enough we were able to put an anniversary yard sign at the church entrance. We didn't ask anyone where we should put it, or if we can, so I put it where I wanted it. Fingers crossed it stays there lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment