Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Busy day

L, with Cindy's help, went through her dressers yesterday and bagged up the clothes she no longer wanted. She dropped them off at Goodwill. Sad thing is there is still a closet to sort through but I'm sure it's better than it was.
Meanwhile, E went to church with me where we set up the anniversary photo boards (and got them out of the house)!
E also helped hang the balcony banners. It was her idea to put the logo banner over the middle bar so the other banners would even out. They're a surprise for the congregation with bits of our history and values on them.
My job was to make sure they are centered. (They might not be perfect but definitely good enough).
They look good.
Nice panoramic shot my co-chair L sent me.
We also put up the first of many event posters we have had printed for free at the library.
We went home, picked up L and Cindy and had lunch at Mr. Submarine. Even better that Cindy paid lol.
We did some shopping at Oak Brook mall, picked up my two-for-one Bundtlette offer, shopped a good 75 percent off Christmas sale at At Home then hit the Elmhurst Goodwill. I found these interesting, vintage candles for 99 cents each. At least I won't feel bad burning them.

No comments:

Post a Comment