Thursday, December 22, 2022

Shopping before it snows

It's supposed to snow up to 6 inches with blizzard conditions and near zero temps so E and I did a little shopping this morning before the snow was expected to start. The stores were busy. We did some grocery shopping at Mariano's and E checked everything out for me. Faster than I usually do it.
We went to Hobby Lobby and I bought five strands of this black bead garland for 70 percent off. Only $1.80 each. Not sure when, if, I'll use it but what a deal!
And the real reason we went to Mariano's was so E could stop at Alpine and get an Italian sandwich. Apparently they don't make decent Italian sandwiches anywhere in the Seattle area. She even bought me one for lunch.
August would like to try it, too!
Allison dropped off this early hostess gift for me. Cute!
E is catching up on her sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment