Saturday, December 10, 2022

Cindy’s here

Cindy drove up this morning. We took her car to park it for the next few days and the three of us went to One Lake Brewing for a craft show. Lots of cute things but nothing we decided we had to have.
Then Andy, Cindy and I went to Oakbrook Center. She found a pretty Coach purse she bought ... and then grabbed the matching wallet too.
Andy and I relaxed on a leather sofa while Cindy stood in line to buy Frango mints at Macy's. Their clerks are sooooo slow.
This is my Christmas shopping photo similar to the feet-by-the-pool photo I took last week.
After dinner Cindy and I wrapped bingo gifts for Andy's family's Christmas party. We have a lot of gifts. It was nice to have help wrapping them and deciding whether they're gifts for men, women or either.
The key I made to identify the Bingo gifts. Those scrapbooking tools do come in handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment