Sunday, December 4, 2022

Just lounging around

Jamaica is a good vacation if you just want to sit by the beach or pool with no schedule and nothing to do.
We did play some Bingo this afternoon (and, no, we weren't the youngest ones playing). Andy won the first round but it wasn't a prize round. I didn't win at all.
We consoled ourselves with pizza ...
and later, ice cream cones. I did finish the Danielle Steel novel I was reading, "The Sins of a Mother." Not my favorite book of hers I've ever read. It was almost funny how unrealistic and predictable.
My artsy shot of the day.
The sunset was pretty from the beach.
We went to Lychee, the Asian restaurant for dinner. We ate there Wednesday but tonight's menu was different, I got the BBQ ribs. They were kind of fatty. I should have ordered the chicken like Andy did.

No comments:

Post a Comment