Sunday, December 25, 2022

Christmas morning

E went to D's house for his family Christmas and stayed overnight so she missed the early-morning festivities at our house. B and L were slow to rise and then had breakfast before opening presents. The kids gave Andy a sous vid cooking kit.
B actually asked for a new sweatshirt. He's hard to buy for so he also got a puzzle and other clothes, mostly sweatpants and pajama pants.
L, on the other hand, is easy to buy for. She wants it all. I think she was most surprised with this Epcot makeup kit B gave her.
We got her Air Tags so she can always find her keys, backpack, etc. We ordered them from the Apple store so we were able to personalize them. I got a new Vera Bradley tote bag that I ordered myself and a mattress pad to try to make our bed softer. I think I need a mattress tooper, but we'll see. The kids ordered a pair of Birkenstocks for me but Journeys screwed up and sent the wrong shoes. L was not happy. In typical mom fashion, there were no pictures of me opening presents.
E and D arrived around 10 a.m. (D was wearing the quarter-zip sweater we gave him for Christmas). E opened her presents and then ...
they searched for the pickle ornament (a first for D). E found it and her prize was a big chocolate Santa.
Happy all the kids were able to come home.
E and D.

No comments:

Post a Comment