Sunday, October 23, 2022

Cropping last day

More surprises from the consultant at our cropping table this morning.
I completed 30 single pages over the weekend. I'm now donw through the Disney family trip we took in January when we dropped L off for the College Program.
Cindy showing off the page she created (with artistic direction from me and Darla) about a mustard museum she visited in Wisconsin.
My scrapbooking girls.
Cindy and I left around noon, did a little shopping and got Happy Meals at McDonald's for lunch. We were hoping to get different buckets, but we both got ghosts.
These new Route 66 signs are so cool. This one is in Hamel, where my cousins lived geowing ip. We also saw ne 8n Collins ille a d Cindy said there's one in Litchfield and Carlinville (and probably others). Couldn't resist stopping to get some pictures.
There were scuff marks inside the numbers so we weren't the first ones to climb inside for pictures.
Across the road is the restaurant where my aunt worked for years. It's now called Weezy's and apparently gets a lot of business from bikers traveling Route 66.
This was the sign on the gas station in Benld. Pretty funny.
This was everything (I think) that Cindy bought. We were joking that her car looked like we had gone Black Friday shopping.
We went to Litchfield to do just a little more shopping. The sunset was beautiful.
This was the sky driving back to Gillespie where we picked up a pepperoni and mushroom (!) pizza from Casey's for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment