Saturday, October 22, 2022

Cropping Day 2

When we got to our seats this morning there were more treats from the consultant who organized the crop. It's kind of like Christmas.
Hotel breakfast was much better than last night's dinner.
My table doing some serious scrapping.
Cindy and I did a little shopping and I bought this Christmas light at Menard's. It was last one of its kind they had in stock so I sort of had to buy it.
We enjoyed lunch at the Chicken Salad Chick last year so went back today.
Cindy doing the Disney trip she took with L in 2021.
The hotel's dinner was pulled pork sliders. We all agreed that the mac and cheese was really good. Everything was better than uesterday's offerings.
I did finish Christmas 2020 ...
and B's graduation from U of I. By the end of the day I got through October 2021. Tomorrow I'll start on Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment