Friday, October 21, 2022

Cropping Day 1

I left about 7:15 this morning to drive to Cindy's. My car's odometer hit 5,000 miles near Williamsville.
We had lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings in Edwardsville. I had never been there before. I had the garlic parmesan and honey BBQ boneless wings lunch special.
Welcome to Croptoberfest!
The consultant who organizes the crop decorates everyone's space with gifts.
Cindy and I wore matching shirts just to be silly. Darla noticed immediately.
Our cropping table mates, Darla and Alice.
The dinner the hotel served, included with our room, wasn't great. The salad and mashed potatoes were ok but the meatballs and vegetables were bad.
I did get a few pages done.
This was the last page for the night, all of our home improvements during the pandemic, August and September 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment