Saturday, May 21, 2022

Women’s retreat

Today was the first donut day of the season but the men weren't happy because it was also the day of the women's retreat. Andy was the first shift captain, as usual. I got a ride from my friend Leslie. It was the first time I went to the retreat since 2012 when the heat went out.
I put the frame together of this 500-piece puzzle and let the girls finish it. They were done in probably three hours.
After lunch we drove to nearby Princeton.
This store, Hoffman's, had every piece of china and crystal you could imagine in its basement. It was something to see. Yes, they had my Tahoe pattern.
We got back to Pilgrim Park in time to play Family Feud. My team didn't win.
The food was good. We had meatloaf for dinner. Lunch was chicken cordon bleu sandwiches.
We watched the movie, "Gifted," drank some wine, talked a lot and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment