Saturday, May 28, 2022

Saturday at church

I don't usually work donuts but I took an 8:30 a.m. shift to help out with bagging. I was working comstantly during the three-hour shift and didn't have any time to take pictures.
I went back at 5 p.m. for a women's wine and cheese gathering. I brought caprese skewers made with basil from my Aerogarden.
We didn't realize the high school's graduation would be getting out around that time and police had the street blocked off. We had to drive up and individually ask the officer if we could go just a little farther down the street to get into the church lot. A few of us made it! He just warned us to drive slowly and carefully.
L happened to text me while I was there talking to our hostess for the event, J. Everyone misses L so I took a picture of her blowing L a kiss. L replied, "Awww."
On the West Coast these two were busy doing a final cleaning of their apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment