Friday, October 22, 2021

To Seattle

Andy and I were up early this morning to go to Midway and fly to Seattle. I just happened to look out the window to see a mountain above the clouds.
I wasn't expecting the trees to be so colorful. It doesn't look like this in Chicago. E picked us up at the airport and we went to lunch.
We stopped by E's apartment and saw D's computer set-up. Pretty impressive with three screens, one which is vertical so he can see more code as he's working.
And here's Azula.
We let D finish working and Andy, E and I went walking around Redmond Town Center. I couldn't resist taking a picture in this Halloween serting. After I posted this picture on Facebook one of my friends said they're confusing holidays. I guess so with Halloween Christmas trees.
We got D and went for drinks and dinner in nearby Kirkland.
They're kimd of cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment