Thursday, October 14, 2021

Rainy Thursday

Left around 9 this morning to drive to Cindy's for the day. We'll head to the hotel for the crop tomorrow. My car hit 1,000 miles on the way down. It was the first time I've driven it a good distance on the highway.
Had to stop in Normal for a gondola.
Arrived at Cindy's a little past 12:30. I made good time despite lots of construction zone and on and off rain.
We went to a Goodwill to look for a Halloween costume I can wear to the church's trunk or treat. How about this '80s dress? Yikes.
While we were out shopping Darla was fixing up her guest room for me to stay over Sunday night. Her cats ran into the room and made themselves comfy. She said I might be sleeping on the couch lol.
We got small pecan pie Blizzards from Dairy Queen on the way home and picked up a sausage and mushroom pizza for dinner. Tomorrow the scrapbooking begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment