Sunday, April 4, 2021

Weekend happenings

Imagine my surprise when I was finishing my walk Saturday morning and a park district van drove by, honking its horn, then pulled over at a neighbor's house and out came the Easter Bunny accompanied by a few high school boys. The kids who were waiting for the Easter Bunny were excited.
Then I watched my cousin's son's bride-to-be open gifts at her wedding shower on FB live. Here she is with the gift Cindy and I got them - a barbecue grilling set.
Here are the shower-goers. I see Cindy and some cousins.
This is how L dresses to work selling shoes and accessories on Saturday, complete with Vans hat and Vans shoes, of course. Fancy outfit worked. She sold $2,800 worth of merchandise. Her manager-set goal was $2,000. Crushed it.
E and D are moving to a little bigger apartment this weekend, directly two floors up from where she is. Same building, obviously. The bedroom will be in a lofted area (giving her more kitchen/living room space) and she'll have air-conditioning and a small patio (neither of which she had before).
These are bad screen shots I took when she was giving me a Facetime tour of the new place. Hopefully, she'll send better ones soon. This was taken from the bedroom overlooking the living space. Love the big windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment