Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Tuesday wrap-up

I knew I'd be busy today cleaning the house and prepping some food for Thanksgiving tomorrow so this is a recap of our Tuesday:


L baked sugar cookies Monday night for her Japanese class' lunch party Tuesday. Here she is decorating them under E's watchful eye. L convinced B to pick up two pizzas and deliver them to her class at lunchtime. Of course, he wanted to go see sensei.


She's making more cookies today for our youth pastor's Thanksgiving. L has to deliver them to her house on Thursday morning. Her cookies for Japanese class was a trial run that I think turned out pretty well.


We ended our Nursery School week Tuesday so I'm off today. We had all the kids bring in something for a sharing table - a preschool version of Thanksgiving. We had Goldfish crackers, popcorn, apple slices, more crackers, Veggie Sticks and we made cornbread muffins and made butter.


After school, I had a dentist appointment. I haven't had a cavity in years and this time I had two. Have to go back next month to get them filled. I came home and met E's boyfriend. They went shopping downtown today and he came home on the El with her and she drove him home. Then I made a pecan pie. Not sure where the big crack came from, or why, but it certainly looks homemade.

No comments:

Post a Comment