Saturday, November 23, 2019

And more shopping


Today E and B came home from college early. B napped most of the day but E went shopping with Cindy, L and me.


Our first stop was a local thrift store Cindy and I went to yesterday. They had science fiction books for free on a table in their entrance and Cindy picked up even more for Tyler. (She ended up with 49 (!) paperback science fiction books.) My find of the day was this set of pickle ornaments. I bought a new pickle ornament at the Christkindlmarket, but couldn't pass up a set of three for $3, and in that cute storage box!


Checking the price on Amazon, they're listed at $42! I checked eBay too where they were offered around $30. Either way, that's a deal for me.


Then we went to Joann's Fabrics to check out their Christmas items, and then to Oakbrook Center. Here's Cindy in the Coach store buying a new purse AND matching wallet.


Once we got home, Cindy brought in the paper star she bought at the Christkindlmarket and E helped her put the bulb in. It's definitely a two-person job.
And

No comments:

Post a Comment