Thursday, November 21, 2019

Christkindlmarket


Cindy, Allison, L and I took the el downtown today to do some shopping, see the Christmas decorations and visit the Christkindlmarket. Here were are enjoying our spiced wine in the warming building. Rain was in the forecast so I think a lot of people stayed away. It wasn't very crowded and it never really rained. We've been there when you can't even get up to the booths so this was a good day.


Looking at the pretty German wares.


Cheers!


L wanted the penguin cup but didn't get any hot chocolate.


Danger, danger. It's my favorite booth. Andy and I bought a star years and years ago that has been hanging on our porch year-around since. Today I bought three more. So pretty.


We came back home in the afternoon, tried to nap, then went to Lou Malnati's on Lake Street for deep-dish pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment