Sunday, September 8, 2019

Food truck rally


This afternoon was our church's annual Food Truck Rally. It was cold (in the mid-60s) and threatening rain so attendance seemed a little light to me. However, we haven't gone to it in years.


This year, though, my friend M persuaded me to take money for the bouncy house. It was $1 per kid, unlimited bouncing, and L and her friend, T, were keeping tabs on the kids inside. That's me at the right of this photo waiting to take kids' money.


L took advantage of her prime location at the rally to try to sell raffle tickets for her investments class. She sold $18 at the rally and so far already has sold over $200 worth.


People were lining up to get their food from the various trucks.


What am I going to do with this kid?

No comments:

Post a Comment