Saturday, September 7, 2019

Cooper's Hawk


L was working last night so Andy and I decided to use the Cooper's Hawk gift card Darla gave me for helping with her mom's 85th birthday party. And yesterday was Darla and Darik's wedding anniversary so it seemed fitting. Here's Andy with a Bloody Mary. From the sounds of the menu, it seemed like it would be served with a salad. In reality, it was a skewer of vegetables and a shrimp (he didn't eat that). It did come with a chaser of beer which was a nice touch. I ordered a glass of wine and Andy was done with his drink by the time I was able to ask the server where my drink was. She gave me that one for free.


This was my dinner - Dana's Parmesan-Crusted Chicken with basil tomato relish, potatoes and garlic green beans. The green beans are hiding under the chicken. It was very good. Andy had the Churrasco Grilled Steak, a chimichurri-rubbed skirt steak with Parmesan fries and oven-roasted vegetables. Parts of it were too rare for him which is kind of unheard of. And he wasn't sure what all the vegetables were. Overall, though, he liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment