Thursday, July 25, 2019

Enjoying summer


These coneflowers behind the garage are full of blooms ... and butterflies. The ones in our yard are starting to bloom but not as much as they did last year.


This Black Swallowtail was on the coneflowers when I got back from my morning walk.


And our phlox is blooming.


Not sure what these orange flowers are. I'm guessing it's Butterfly Weed. They just appeared in our yard.


Here's L with her mission group on their last work day ... and her birthday. We'll celebrate when she gets home tomorrow.



I made some more treats for the upcoming youth group bake sale. They're the same cookies I made the other day but I put a popsicle stick in them. Maybe we can sell them for $1 each?


It was a nice night so Andy and I went downtown to Su Casa for dinner. We left B at home to fend for himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment