Sunday, May 14, 2017

Mom's Day


Andy made me breakfast and gave me a nice Mother's Day card!

I bought myself my gift from the kids - this KEEP necklace that uses the same charms as the bracelets I have. I can switch out the charms and play around with it. Here it is with the sunburst charms and the pave infinity charm. To church today I wore the sunbursts with the mom charm, cause it's Mother's Day, of course. I got a silver necklace because most of my charms are gold so I figured they'd show up best on silver.


Here I am with B and L after church. It was Youth Sunday so the youth group plans and leads the service.


B did a lot - the introduction, prayer, benediction, announcements. The worse part, for him, was sitting in front of church through the whole service so he couldn't nod off. Everyone said he did a great job.


L's part of the service was reading the scripture. After church, the kids called grandma to wish her a happy Mother's Day and later in the afternoon, we visited the other grandma:


What a busy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment