Sunday, May 28, 2017

Decisions, decisions

So I finally went to the eye doctor the other day. It had been eight years (!) since my last checkup. Despite that, the doctor said I still only need readers, though she bumped up the prescription to 1.75 and said 2.0 would be good if the print is really small. Since our insurance would pay a significant part of one pair of glasses for me, I had the sales associates show me some reasonably-priced frames. (The doctor said the drugstore readers work almost as well.) I narrowed the frames down to these four:



But with Andy at work, B and L in school and E out with a friend, I had no one to help me make the decision. So, the other night, I took Andy and E back to the eye doctor, pulled the four frames and tried them on, but then found another pair I liked more:


It's similar to the frames I had picked out the other day, just has a little red in it. I should have my new prescription readers within a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment