Saturday, February 25, 2017

Mission dinner prep


This afternoon, B,L and I went to church to help cook for tonight's youth group mission dinner. The youth are headed to Michigan this summer and the theme of the meal is "Building Bridges." We're planning an Italian dinner.


B did a lot of chopping of vegetables - peppers and onions for the salad.


I grated potatoes (I'm not sure why yet. Guess I'll find out at dinner) and stuffed pasta shells. Lots of pasta shells. These are the two trays I stuffed. There are more ... lots more.


Meanwhile, L was out in Fellowship Hall setting the tables. She made little "sleeping bags" out of the napkins for the silverware to slide in to.


Pretty table set by L.


Decorations that show the theme, "Building Bridges."


The decorations before L set the tables.

No comments:

Post a Comment