Thursday, January 5, 2017

Creative day


A storage unit arrived today for my scrapbooking materials. I bought enough at Julie's the other night, I figure I should have somewhere decent to keep the papers looking nice. It arrived in pieces and B stepped up to help me put it together. Here's the finished project, sitting by my scrapbooking table downstairs:


Now to start scrapbooking!


Meanwhile, L was in the experimenting with pancake art. She's watched a lot of videos about it on YouTube, bought two squirt bottles the other day and did pretty well for her first time. She wants to be pretty good at it by the time our Japanese exchange student arrives.


And while L was making pancakes, E and her BF were in the kitchen painting Magic cards. Not quite sure what the plan is with these, or the purpose, but it kept them busy for quite a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment